People offer me help

People offer me help, but unfortunately I interpret this as a violation of my rights as a paranoid eccentric.

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Sick of this Madness


Selfish Anxiety, burning inside of me.


Im struggling with my own brain again. Its not that im not motivated, im painfully aware of how little time we have left for this collaborative project, and I want so much from it, I know I have to put so much into it, and its scaring me that Iv got some sort of brain block. I keep thinking, il do a bit of this or il do a bit of that...and its just not enough. Im trying to think outside of my box and outside of my comfort zone, but I dont know whether im pushing myself too far or just not enough...Either way iv got a brain block at the moment, which while im used to it, im not used to knowing that its not just going to be on my head if I dont get my arse in gear, we're a collaborative and I have to contribute.





No comments:

Post a Comment