People offer me help

People offer me help, but unfortunately I interpret this as a violation of my rights as a paranoid eccentric.

Monday 16 May 2011

Anthony Scullion Im so happy I found you.



Fragment II
oil on board
9" x 8"

Oracle

oil on canvas
16" x 16"







Anthony Scullion Anthony Scullion Anthony Scullion...How the hell did I misplace a name like that? I found his works and fell in love, and just like in most great love stories I fucked up, wrote his details on my hand, washed my hand, lost his number *or name in this case* and thought he was gone for all eternity. I had his images right there and ready to be used in my influence file, but without his name, It would be fairly useless...Completely by chance, while in a hissy fit, i was throwing old papers away, and on the back of a panini reciept from a local sandwich shop, there I'd written his glorious name...Thank God im not a total idiot and had the presence of mind to save the name in two totally disposable and ridiculous places instead of just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment