People offer me help

People offer me help, but unfortunately I interpret this as a violation of my rights as a paranoid eccentric.

Saturday 30 April 2011

Stained Carpet

I am aware of how much I will sound like a sulky teenager but I really couldnt give a stuff.

Im pissed off. Is being a massive let-down, a condition of being human, or am I just surrounded by shit people and even worse luck?

Monday - I was enslaved at work all day, and shouted at by some wretched woman, for not having an indepth knowledge of the exact measurements of maxi dresses and further information regarding where one can purchase maxi dresses for dwarves...I wanted to suggest the kids section, but I need my regular wage.

Tuesday - Spent the entire day, fighting with Student Finance...after several hours and a heated debate, I was assured my internet account would now work...I logged in...fantastic...I put down the phone...I entered my details and clicked next..."There is an error, please log out and try again".....damn you student finance.


Wednesday - Not one, but two separate appointments with aquaintances who had readily volunteered to help me make a video for my individual presentation....Not one but two aquaintances didnt arrive, havent made contact, still havent done either of the latter, and currently seem to be orbiting in a void of non-existance, despite living across the fucking street from me.


Thursday - Attempted to make said video by myself...Failed.


Friday - Returned to work a beautiful 12 hour shift.

Saturday - Worked a further 6 hours and then managed to spill nail varnish on week old new carpet...a week old new living room cream carpet that cost mummy and daddy more than  a weeks pocket money....

Carpet company = useless
Internet = more useless
Carpet Cleaning Company = Suggest a chemical cleaner I can purchase at B&Q........

With minutes to spare before closing time, I hurtled down to B&Q and was met by staff, who pointed me to the correct isle but where more than a little concerned about my need for it....Said staff contacted the chemical cleaner company....chemical cleaner company reveal their product will indeed remove the nail polish but will also melt my carpet and stain the surrounding area a fetching green and piss yellow...Several frantic but useless phone calls to friends and relatives revealed me and my stupidity were alone with the stained carpet.

Its now saturday night...I did have a date but thats not happening seeing as how Im now going to be spending my evening, laid on my stomach, scrubbing the floor with white spirit. Neither parentage are willing to exchange verbal conversation, all my contacts seem to have lost the ability to answer their phone and I've just answered a call and been abused for being an RSPCA Volunteer.


Did I mention I nearly hit a motorcyclist on the way back from B&Q? ...Im expecting Sunday to bring with it a police visit to discuss my dangerous driving, which will no doubt make me late for work, resulting in loss of said job, and no money, to buy the computer software I should have been supplied with free of charge several days ago.


I could go on for longer but Iv just realised how full our drinks cabinet is and I'm planning on changing that situation, in  the hope that It will bring with it a more soothing, drunker, fuzzier future. I actually hate the human race with every fibre of my being.

No comments:

Post a Comment